Global HR Administrator - Cork - JO1576
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.
We’re looking for dedicated, innovative and driven talent to join our expanding team.
“Innovation and change, Join ZT”
About the Role:
The Global HR Team aims to bring Zenith Technologies to a best-in-class HR function; including the implementation of systems and process to deliver consistent and high – standard HR services to the business.
Job Title: Global HR Administrator
Reports to: Global HR Generalist
Nature of Position: Full time, Perm
Location: Ringaskiddy, Cork
- Provide comprehensive operational support to the Global HR Generalist and Global HR Director.
- HR System Administrator – manage and update HR database with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leave and annual leave and that all information is submitted and stored appropriately to GDPR standards.
- Manage the administration associated with employee compensation & benefits for Ireland.
- Assist in payroll management, preparation, including new starters, bonuses, leavers, pension and healthcare information.
- Prepare and update HR policies and standard operating procedures.
- Prepare reports as directed by HR Generalist, e.g. monthly reports, sick leave, performance reviews etc.
- Be the support contact for all employee queries and ensure timely and relevant responses.
- Provide support and guidance to the management team in all aspects of HR including Performance Management and Development System (PMDS) sign off.
- Assist with audit preparation as required.
- Communicate and promote HR/Employee focused initiatives including Zenith newsletter.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Human Resources, or a related field and 2+ years of Human Resources experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent administration & organisational skills.
- Must possess the ability to run and analyse HR Reports and Data.
- Previous HRM/HRIS experience desirable (Business World, PeopleSoft, SharePoint).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking.
We are hiring!