PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR – BALLYDINE, IRELAND, 12 MONTH CONTRACT
My client is a global health care provider with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines and vaccinations.
This company has a managed payroll service provider covering multiple sites in Ireland. Due to the complexities of this and expansion they are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join the team.
Duties will include :
- Assist in payroll preparation in support of an outsourced service model for weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Assist in payroll review for multiple payrolls and provide timely summary level Business Information to appropriate levels of management.
- Monitor the timely and effective management of employee requests and queries which are handled by the service provider.
- Complete data validation and data analysis from multiple sources, e.g. HR ERP, T&A, Comp & Benefit providers.
- Assist in ongoing service improvement by streamlining processes, eliminating waste and leveraging the service provider, e.g. process mapping within the payroll workflow.
- Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Data consolidation and validation experience with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s and pivots) are beneficial
- A good understanding of Payroll Process, tax and legal framework and IT systems.
- Excellent Customer Focus ensuring that employees payroll experience remains positive
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible on our website.