Our client a leading company in their field is currently recruiting for a sales administrator who is a native German speaker and well versed in providing an exceptional sales experience to clients. This role will involve liaising with existing clients to renegotiate client contracts as they come to an end.
This role involves
- Managing existing clients by providing exceptional customer service.
- Use of a phoneline for inbound and outbound calls.
- Liaising with team members to ensure prompt delivery of new documentation to clients
- Reviewing documentation to ensure it is correct before being sent off.
- Exceptional training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Fluency in English and German both verbally and in writing is essential.
- An ability to work well within a team-based environment.
- Well organised detail orientated individual.
- An Enthusiastic individual with a great work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (word, outlook, excel) is desirable.
- Previous experience with deadlines and targets is desirable.
- 40000 OTE