We are currently looking for a Site Manager with good internals experience for large residential project in Dublin city centre.
- 5+ years’ Site Management experience
- Previous experience with a Main Contractor is highly desirable
- Degree in Construction Management (or other Construction / Engineering discipline) or else coming from a trade background
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to priorities workload
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Responsible for the day to day operations on site
- Supervising and overseeing the 1st and 2nd fix internal aspects of the project
- Supervising internal subcontractors
- Oversee the running of site as well as health & safety, programme and quality.
- Delivery of project on time and to the highest specification
- Compiling snagging lists once installations are complete and finishing out blocks of the project as the need arises
If this role would be of interest to you then contact Jimmy Holly from TRS Staffing Solutions with LinkedIn or apply via the link.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003