Network Systems Administrator
- Our client, a diversified global financial services business are hiring a Network Systems Administrator for their Shannon site.
- A hands-on position requiring Wintel, advanced network and server support experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager you will be expected to take full ownership for maintaining the day-to-day operations of the corporate voice and data networks
- Opportunities to take on more IT Mentor / Leader focussed activities and develop those skills in your career
- You will join a highly proficient Infrastructure Services Team supporting a regulated business operating banking and contact centre technology platforms.
- Advanced Wintel and Networking knowledge and experience
- Highly competent with Server Virtualisation Technology Platforms.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft technologies e.g. Windows, Active Directory
- Experience of Microsoft Cloud Platforms is highly desirable e.g. Office365, Azure.
For further information on this Network Systems Administrator role in Shannon please contact Karl Lippett on (phone number removed) /firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our IT jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https(url removed)
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.