Procurement Administrator, Dublin
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Procurement Administrator for our Construction Industry client based in Co. Dublin. This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work on an award-winning project campus which is setting new standards within the Irish Construction Industry.
- Develop, negotiate and execute agreements with suppliers.
- Manage relationships with customers and suppliers to ensure adherence to quality, level of service and price competitiveness.
- Work as an integral part of the Procurement team to review pricing and budgeting to ensure delivery of quality products to our client.
- Maintain and expand existing customers based on specific targets.
- Coordinate the supply of materials through effective planning and forecasting.
- Prepare reports on Purchasing activities for Management.
- General administration associated with purchasing as required.
- Respond to and resolve queries from suppliers efficiently.
- Ad-hoc duties as directed by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Supply Chain related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- ERP experience is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures.
- Experience in the implementation, development and execution of business, planning, purchasing and controls systems.
- Knowledge of the Construction sector would be an advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent Communicator: verbal and written.
- Strong organisational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint).