A Human Resources Administrator is required on a contract basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Have you had experience in a HR related role? Do you have the capabilities to be successful in a fast paced team? If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then this is the job for you!
The role of the Onsite Human Resources Coach is to provide tactical and transactional support for all Divisions in a defined location. The HR Coach will deliver support to their customer to improve the quality of HR services to employees as well as reducing overall cost of transactional HR processes through standardisation and centralisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Validation and processing of data including new Hires/leavers/making changes to reporting lines/Business Unit Absence process.
- Prepare for weekly/monthly payroll activities including follow up with managers for time sheet sign off and initiating reports.
- Provide administrative support to assist with historical corrections of data to ensure Payroll is corrected.
- Provide weekly reports to the Finance Department.
- Provide Level 1 support for Managers and employees on how to use KRONOS
- Time & Attendance application.
- Be subject matter expert on shift rates applying to Business Unit, shifts to enable support of customer, including control of KRONOS specific communication to support processes (e.g Shutdown, Shift changes, etc.).
- Provide training on how to use KRONOS for Managers.
- Interface with Corporate Human Resources, Compensation + Benefit and Payroll personnel to assist and support employee issues and problems
- Delivery of transactional HR services including PeopleSoft & Kronos maintenance and reporting
- Provide policy and procedure advice and guidance from employees, supervisors or managers.
- General administration for the HR Department, including validation of contracts of employment
- Minutes of meetings - documenting meetings including disciplinary and grievance meetings.
- All departmental metrics including daily, weekly, monthly and annual metrics - Absence %, overtime %,
Return-To Work Interviews %, holi-hours, hours worked figures
- Various other human resources related duties.
Qualifications - External
- A minimum HNC/NVQ level 3 in a business-related discipline with job related experience to include the following:
- Experience of Microsoft Office in particular, Word and Excel for the use of running reports for analysis
- Administrative experience
- A degree in business related discipline e.g. Human Resources or Finance
- Qualified or working towards a relevant HR qualification e.g. CIPD, CPP
- Previous experience of supporting remote, multiple sites from an administration perspective
- Experience of working in a large Manufacturing business environment
- Experience using a time and attendance system e.g. Kronos
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.