- Sandyford Based
- Excellent technical training!
- €40k - €50k + , health + pension
- Car and valid licence required!
This is a great opportunity for a junior and eager to learn Infrastructure Engineer to expand their skill-set while supporting large enterprise infrastructure environments.
You will ensure the smooth provision of clients infrastructure, provide technical support across a range of technologies, as well as assisting the professional services team with project work. There is a prob range of technologies you'll get exposed to, don't worry if you haven't touched everything, the most important thing is that you're willing to learn and up-skill!
Skills & Experience Required:
- Managing customer infrastructure environments in a managed service context
- Good experience supporting Windows OS
- Some decent Windows Server experience
- Ideally some decent VMware experience
- Backup experience would be nice too
- Understanding of Networking technologies
- Experience with SAN technologies (a big nice to have)
Due to the nature of the role, travel may be required to different sites around Dublin so a valid drivers licence and car is required! Furthermore, you will be given top notch professional training on a range of products, so a keen attitude and eagerness to learn is a must.
If you are an Infrastructure Support Specialist, with great communication skills, and eager for a new challenge, then please click APPLY to be immediately considered!
DON'T DELAY APPLY TODAY!