CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Lead Technician Planner (Mechanical) to join the team located in Carlow. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the operation, planned preventative maintenance and repair of the building services within account’s site in Carlow.
- Contractor management for maintenance related issues specific to SME area of responsibility
- Contractor procurement, materials and equipment procurement, review vendor method statements, risk assessments
- Contractor permitting for area of responsibility
- Liaise with vendors, project teams on a daily basis, good interpersonal skills
- RX program compliance including (FMECA, CAPA’s,5S, RCA, ERP, Loop Meeting PM optimization, PM program mgmt)
- CMMS, Sap management, Planned, corrective and predictive maintenance, utilising best in class technologies
- Compliance and Quality (Change control, deviation management, GMP permitting)
- Finite elemental work planning, collaboration between onsite departments
- Craft supervision Mechanical, Electrical and Calibration
- Schedule enablement support
- Operational Training coordination for SME areas of responsibility
- SME for areas of responsibility, Steam boilers, heating hot water boilers, sanitary hot water Chilled Water, Purified water, pre-treatment systems, Reverse osmosis Generation and distribution, Quality critical HVAC systems, Compressed Air, chillers, cooling towers, vacuum pumps, Crac units, refrigeration systems, Fire sprinkler systems, waste water systems, working knowledge of pumps and motor
- Good level of working knowledge of QBMS, BMS and DeltaV
- Change Management GMP and NGMP
- Area EHS responsibility (Client & CBRE systems)
- Good fault-finding skills, ability to read P&ID, electrical schematics
- National Craft Certificate (Junior & Senior Trades or equivalent)
- Degree qualification Mechanical/Electrical / Instrument
- Good all-round knowledge of building maintenance, to including all mechanical assets within remit
- Flexible attitude and ability to be a self-starter and finisher
- Knows when to ask for help
- Keeps others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department or company
- Trustworthy and respectful in all working relationships
- 3 to 5 years Bio-Pharmaceutical experience or experience of similar structured regulated industry experience
- CMMS (SAP) preferred
- Lean six sigma techniques exposure. Yellow belt/ Green Belt certified
- Experience of engineering change procedures and processes
- Project hand over /take over. System walk down and acceptance
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Ref: 7325BR (EA071)