E&I Maintenance Team Lead | 18 Month FTC | Dublin, Ireland | Circa €65,000 - €70,000 pa
A Biotechnology client located in Dublin are currently seeking an Electrically biased Maintenance Team Leader to join the business on an initial 18 month fixed term contract (FTC) basis.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Maintenance Team Lead will work closely with other team members to co-ordinate maintenance activities including preventative and corrective maintenance.
The team lead will be responsible for the day- to-day supervision and management of a team of maintenance craft personal.
The E&I Maintenance Team Lead will be responsible for managing investigations and supporting management with technical assessments, HAZOP's and change control processes.
other responsibilities will include but not limited to -
- Maintaining site safety standards and proactively improving the site safety culture
- Supervising all site maintenance activities
- Effective management of unionised craft resources
- Training and development of the maintenance team
- Optimising department CMMS utilisation to lead to benchmark
- Managing finance/compiling financial reports
- Implementing and promoting the use of RCM principles across the maintenance group including FMEA, PDM, LCCA & RCA
- Reviewing and approving work orders in order to ensure GMP and EHS compliance.
To be suitable for this role candidates will possess a recognised Electrical qualification or Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent as well as knowledge of CMMS, Microsoft Office / MS Project.
A deep technical knowledge of Electrical Engineering would be required as well as experience in Supervision/Leadership.
For further information please email your CV to (url removed) or call Gary on +44 (0)(phone number removed)
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.