At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Customer Service Agent for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components:
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We’re currently recruiting for passionate Customer Service Advisors to join our fantastic team based in Dublin- Sandyford.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has experience providing exceptional service to Clients who are looking for their next career move.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A client focused individual who thrives on making the client central to everything you do whilst providing best in class customer service. You are passionate about resolving high level complaints or issues and enjoy making recommendations for the improvement of business procedures and processes.
• Constantly strive for Client satisfaction, quality and service levels targets
• Work with our Corporate and Public Service Client base to resolve all post sales queries
• Liaise with other business partners to resolve queries and improve the service to our Clients
• Partner with the internal Client Operation team to identify opportunities and improvement plans to drive Client experience
• Manage the resolution / negotiation of Client issues to minimise cancellations, maximise Client retention and increase PB revenue
• Deliver ‘best in class’ customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction which in turn will improve Pitney Bowes profitability
As a Customer Service Agent you have:
Experience working in a Customer Service or Contact Centre environment (financial or banking environment experience preferred but not essential)
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of numeracy
Experience working on multiple issues across a number of systems
PC literate in Microsoft applications
Strong inter-personal skills with a genuine customer focus and desire to work with people
Proven objection handling and decision making skills
Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Offer comprehensive benefits globally
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
We are happy to talk flexible working, if you feel you meet all the prerequisites, please apply and we will consider your application in accordance with our usual screening protocols.
All interested individuals must apply online.