Our client is a small RC Formwork company. They are specialists in what they do and are committed to quality, safety and their clients. They are based in Dublin and have a huge client focus, making clients happy is the key point to their business and they recognise what is needed and then achieve this time and time again. Our client offers a number of services including Formwork, Concrete Placement, Reinforcement, Waterproofing and a number of other services. They are looking for a Junior Site Engineer to join their company and hopefully grow with it.
The role will initially involve supporting the day to day supervision of specific sites; management of specific contracts; programming and planning of contracts works equipment and material; and dealing with subcontractors and site personnel. Undertaking comprehensive Risk Assessments and adherence to Health and Safety regulations. Over time as you become more proficient, you will assume full responsibility for these Site and Contract Engineer tasks.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
(this is not an exhaustive list)
- Understanding and mastering all site surveying equipment
- Develop and expand on digital tools (AutoCAD, Revit etc.)
- Carry out as-built surveys and establish a QA/QC process
- Work with the Site Engineer to assist with setting-out
- Report to the on-site Project Manager and discuss/plan further development in your role
- Take charge of all concrete testing cubes
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge in RC Formwork
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- People skills with proven ability in a supervisory capacity to manage and motivate staff
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Ability to grow and learn
Our client provides great benefits and a chance for growth within the company.