Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Neg Doe
This successful candidate will be an integral part of supporting the Facilities team throughout EMEA. They will also help create industry leading workplaces that will promote Client’s brand.
This management position has administrative, operational, financial and management accountability for construction management programs and activities in the region. This full- time position is located within our client’s Dublin, Ireland. Work with the local business units, their offices, corporate departments and design teams throughout the EMEA region to define the scope of work, space planning requirements, integrate Client’s Global look and feel designs, sustainability standards, furniture / equipment needs; Prepare and track project budgets, including supporting schedules for construction, change orders, payments, furniture, etc.; Monitor construction progress to ensure construction quality and conformity to plan/organizational standards, participating in construction and furniture punch list preparation and follow up.; Manage, coordinate and interact with suppliers, vendors, multi- disciplinary consultant teams (design, cost and PM consultants) and other service contractors (landlord, life/safety systems, building control,…).
- Participate and develop plans for continuous improvements and be accountable within a budget
- Translate the Clients culture and values into the workplace and built environment
- Ensure the look and feel of the offices are consistent with global standards whilst respecting local culture
- Work with the Real Estate team to develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders including, Audio Visual, Security, Events, Finance, Legal, HR and Culinary teams
- Plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the full range of duties related to construction projects in EMEA
- This person must be independent, flexible and creative to respond to customers and projects as they may occur
- University degree or equivalent experience in related area
- 7+ years design-related and/or project management experience
- Mechanical and Electrical Experience is an advantage
- Experience in an EMEA support capacity on a design and construction role
- Experience working with global teams managing projects, overseeing and directing the work of others in multiple locations in a service-oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Excellent planning and decision-making ability to define and meet performance requirements
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong level of computer literacy and knowledge of key packages to produce reports, etc. – AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project
- Travel will be an essential criterion for this role.