DesignBuild Search are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Manager for a leading Construction Contractor in Dublin.
To be successful in this role you must have a Degree/Diploma in Health & Safety and 5+ years' relevant experience in the construction industry. Ideally you will have experience with a main contractor or large subcontractor, and previous experience on commercial & residential projects.
Typical duties include:
- Managing the Health & Safety Team
- Site audits and inspections
- Delivering and completing statutory notifications to the Health & Safety Authority
- Incident / accident reporting
- Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or contractors
- Managing and making recommendations for Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Organising and chairing safety meetings
- Ensuring subcontractor safety statements and required method statements are available
- Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
Give Ian Doyle a call on (phone number removed) if you would like to hear more about this and other roles available with DesignBuild Search