Chartered Structural Engineer needed by a large, multi-disciplinary design consultancy for the office in Dublin. You will be responsible for producing designs and calculations for key clients and you will manage your own projects with the support of a small local team and our wider UK and Ireland business.
You will be a Chartered (Principal level) Structural Engineer with a variety of experience which can include major infrastructure projects such as airports, mission critical industrial works, commercial, retail, residential and education. You will be joining an establish consultancy which offers progression, varied projects and a small consultancy working culture with the backing and projects of a larger International Engineering and Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy.
Your role will be to perform the duties of an establish Chartered (Principal) Structural Engineer including the management of your own projects and a small team. You will be responsible for the production of designs and calculations whilst acting as a key point of contact for internal expertise and client engagement both on existing projects and frameworks that are out to tender.
You will be responsible for and supported with the delivery of:
* Structural Engineering designs and calculations
* Line management
* Project management
* Tender support
* Technical development and quality insurance
* Personal development
* A graduate in Structural Engineering or equivalent with experience of Structural Engineering in relevant fields
* Chartered, ideally with the IStructE
* Ability to deliver design solutions, assessment calculations, lead teams and successfully manage projects
* A solid track record of having worked on a variety of structures projects, possibly as project leader on some, with experience of dealing directly with clients
* Preferred Qualifications
* A clear work history and proof of professional development and learning
* Ideally you will live locally to the office or be willing to relocate
Your benefits will include:
A competitive salary, plus core benefits which include 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
If interested, please send me your CV.
(phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.