Seven Social Care are looking for a Part Time Adminstration Assistant/Receptions to work in the Banbridge area. The contract is initially for 3 months and the pay rate is £10.86 paid via umbrella company.
To provide administrative support to the Office and or Service(s) and be the first point of contact for the Office and or Service(s). This role includes working for the Children's Services, Barnardos. Working hours are 9am-2:30pm, need 2 days per week.
- To provide or assist in providing telephone and reception arrangements which are welcoming to children, young people, families and visitors.
- This involves applying sensitive listening skills and providing a calm influence, particularly when users are agitated, possibly angry and confused - and will require accurate feedback of any remarks or actions to appropriate staff where the post holder has cause for concern.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deal with deliveries.
- Maintain Reception and waiting areas in a clean tidy and welcoming condition.
- Maintain a diary of events, meeting and the locations of staff as required.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 10 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call .