Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work in the Cork Area you will be working alongside our client a leading HVAC and Mechanical Services Contractor on large-scale projects.
What you have to do
- Primarily head office based you will be providing engineering input and support to the project delivery teams. Work activities shall include,
- Technical review of tender submissions.
- Technical review of equipment and specialist subcontractor packages with a view to value engineering options.
- HVAC design on turnkey design build packages.
- Overview on system commissioning, performance testing, valuation and handover.
- Review of services offered to the market and technical input business development.
What you need to have
- Honours degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- 5 years post qualification experience in the industrial construction sector.
- 2 years design experience.
- Excellent presentation & IT skills.
- A positive attitude with a passion to succeed.
- Must be a positive player on the management team.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Salary guide of €70-€80k
- Mileage- CS rates apply
- Expenses Covered
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on (phone number removed) for more information.
Job 35008 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.