Admin Support Officer
24 Hamilton Road, Bangor, BT20 4LE
20 hours per week
- Administration & computer work
- Create & maintain records & systems
- Dealing with record keeping
- Setting up meetings, record and type notes and actions and circulate to attendees
- Working in a busy team environment
- Completing quarterly Reports as required by funder
- Full current driving license and access to car insured for business use during working hours or access to a form of transport to meet the travel requirements of the post.
- This job description is not definitive or restrictive and will be open to modification to meet changing needs.
- Position depending on funding.
The job specification provides information on the qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills required to carry out the duties of the post.
The essential criteria will be used for shortlisting and as part of the selection process.
GCSE English & Maths Grade C & above or equivalent.
European Computer Driving Licence or equivalent.
Relevant computer & administrative experience in an office environment.
Working well with others in a busy office environment
Excellent computer skills - proven Microsoft Office Skills. (spreadsheet, word processing and email essential
Use of Microsoft office full package
Organising & prioritising workload e.g. rotas and time sheets
Experience of working with confidential information
Experience of collating information into reports
Good communication skills with experience of telephone call handling, meeting & greeting.
Working with volunteers and older people.
Respect confidentiality at all times and adheres to the company policies & procedures.
To undertake any other duties as required.
Reliable & Punctual
Meet the Access NI requirements.
Full current driving license and access to car insured for business use during working hours or access to a form of transport to meet the travel requirements of the post.
The selection panel reserves the right to enhance the shortlisting criteria to facilitate the process when necessary.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy