We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading NI Energy provider, joining their engineering support team as a support administrator. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
* Enhanced holiday package
* Free transport service from City Centre to site
* Life Assurance
* Annual Health checks
* Enhanced pension package
* Discounted memberships
* Health and Wellbeing events throughout the year
* 5 GCSE's or equivalent
* 1 years experience in an administrator role
* Experience dealing with telephone enquiries
* Candidates who can demonstrate experience of complaint handling and managing a diary system would be at an advantage
* Good IT skills
* Diary and Schedule Management
* Dispatching engineers roles
* Filing, archiving, data entry
* General administrative tasks
If you think this is the role for you, don't hesitate, get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.