Our client a leading multinational procurement firm is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator position. This is an exciting hands on role that is perfect for someone who wants a job that is more than just sitting at a desk each day. This role would involve dealing with customers needs from stock checks over the phone, to preparing products for dispatch within the warehouse.
This role involves
- Providing exceptional Customer Service over the phone
- Managing customer returns
- Administration duties such as managing emails and invoicing
- Picking and packing light orders for delivery
- Checking stock for clients over the phone
- Keeping the stock monitoring systems up to date
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate
Requirements for this role
- At least 1 year of experience within a customer service role
- Previous experience inputting customer orders over the phone is desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive and self-motivated person with a can do mentality.
- A friendly disposition and the ability to communicate with customers in a professional manor