Looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-paced environment? Is travel your passion?
Due to continued growth & new client wins Randstad are currently supporting a leading Travel Management organisation in recruiting for an accounts administrator with credit control duties.
We are looking for someone to proactively support and work with the account team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established & thriving business.
* Competitive salary - £17,000 - £19,000 PA
* Monday to Friday working hours
* Staff travel perks
* Free travel insurance annually
* Work place pension
* Health & wellbeing benefits
* Team rewards
* Scope for career development
* 12 months experience in a similar role
* Experience working with SAP accounting software is highly desirable
* Experience in the use of Excel is essential for this role
* Excellent communication skills are essential
* Creative, organised with strong attention to detail
* Ability to work on own and as a team
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* IT proficiency with data entry experience essential including MS Office packages
* Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload of multiple client requirements
* Review customer debtors
* Receipting and uploading incoming payments
* Running client reports
* Assisting with the day to day operational and finance tasks
* Contacting clients and dealing with customer queries
* Ad-hoc duties as deemed appropriate by management
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.