Initial 3 month contract with the view to extend.
€29 - €34
North of Dublin
A growing design company are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Administrator to join on their site based in the North of Dublin.
- Assisting the management team in their growing customer base.
- Producing and following up on maintenance proposals and quotations.
- Order entry, checking and logging of acknowledgements and invoices.
- Maintain the schedule planner for the engineers.
- Consolidating and submitting month end reporting.
- Experience in handling M&E contracts and scheduling engineers.
- Knowledge of building services or subcontracted electrical suppliers.
- Ability to multitask and being resourceful.
- Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances.
- Clear thinking/problem solving, able to quickly grasp new ideas