Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity?We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work for a leading facilities management company. This is a great opportunity to join a hardworking team responsible for the all administration duties within the business.
As the Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the finance and helpdesk departments to assist with the day-to-day operations of the business functions.
- The completion of weekly payroll preparation functions which include balancing basic, overtime and holiday hours, reconciling expenses and preparing month-end payroll submissions.
- The completion of daily purchase invoicing functions which include receipting services and materials, processing invoices for payment and closing purchase orders.
- The provision of administrative support for the Helpdesk department. These duties include taking calls from clients and logging jobs o and dispatching the relevant engineers, or sub-contractors to the job. Providing clients with updates on on-going works and filing duties.
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- Minimum 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) which must include English & Maths.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.