On behalf of our client, a Top 100 Northern Ireland Company, we have a new opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join their Belfast team.
Reporting to the Transportation Services Manager, the Administrator will assist in the daily operation of the company business in the areas of gas transportation services, including application of Network Code processes, providing administrative support for supply competition activities and liaison with gas suppliers operating within the Licence area.
- Responsibility for the processing of all requests from gas suppliers to permit customers to switch gas supplier within agreed timescales.
- To facilitate the accurate and timely delivery of information to gas suppliers to meet Network Code and industry requirements.
- Operation of the purpose built systems for customer switching activities.
- Provide a high level of service and ensure equitable treatment to all suppliers operating in the Licence area.
- Liaison with gas suppliers and other departments to resolve issues or queries relating to gas transportation.
- Assist with other administrative duties within the Transportation Services department as directed by the Transportation Services Manager.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
- A proven record working in a business administration environment excellent administration skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Comprehensive IT skills including ability to use all Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently with a methodical approach in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to operate in a professional and confidential manner at all times
The post holder can expect a basic salary of £15800 to 16600 for a 37 hour week with excellent Company benefits and holidays. Free parking or a free employee transport from Belfast, City Centre.
There are also a number of excellent company benefits and holidays- 20 days holiday and 11 statutory days (rising to a maximum 25 days holiday plus 11 statutory days).
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm & Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm, 37 hour week.
Greater Belfast area. Free Parking and good public transport links. Free company bus from city centre.
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Patricia by clicking on the link or call me of a confidential conversation.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.