Apple Recruitment Services are looking for an Administrative Assistant (temp to perm) within a Housing Association based in Holywood.
- Hold a Level 2 qualification or equivalent and a minimum of one years’ experience working in an administrative role in an office environment or two years’ experience working in an administrative role in an office environment.
- Experience of call handling and dealing with the public providing effective customer service.
- Experience in the proficient use of Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of using a Management Information System to input and retrieve data and produce reports.
- Temporary initially for 3 months with the view of permanency
- Pay rate: £9.76 per hour
- Hours: 8.45am to 4.45pm Mon to Thurs, finishing at 4.30pm on Fridays
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Simone by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.