As Business Administrator you will be joining one of the leading building maintenance and construction contractors in Northern Ireland. Based in Belfast they deliver high-quality maintenance and construction services to clients across different sectors including, schools and colleges, councils, hospitals, emergency services, roads and rivers, housing and regeneration projects.
As Business Administrator you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and submitting of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Tenders in a timely manner. The role will require robust administrative skills, research and an inquisitive mind. You will work closely with the senior management team on the bidding of new work and framework contracts. Your new role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Establish strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and clients
- Contribute to the ongoing development of existing Tender Tracker Database, a daily search of multiple sources for Tender Opportunities, updating Tracker in real-time
- Arranging and taking part in weekly tender planning and review meetings
- Updating and maintaining bid information library and bid calendar, ensuring the bid team are all aware of their requirements in a timely manner
- Complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires / Submissions using a standard online portal
- Seeking feedback on submitted tenders and collating learning points for sharing with the team.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Team player, conscientious and dedicated
- Proofreading and checking work to ensure error-free submissions
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe CS and Microsoft Office applications, minimum Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you feel this "Business Administrator - Construction" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about this role please call our Civil Engineering Consultants Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on (phone number removed).
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.