Oracle Agile PLM Administrator (Pharma) – 6-month Initial contract – Cork (Ireland)
An exciting Contract role for an experienced Agile Oracle PLM Administrator has arisen, working for a blue-chip organisation in Cork within the Pharma sector.
This would be an initial 6-month contract with the view of extension. Starting on 2nd January 2020.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong understanding of the Oracle Agile PLM (Agile Product Lifecycle Management) platform and it’s architecture from support standpoint.
· Knowledge in Oracle Agile PLM configurations, maintenance and support related activities.
· Has had hands on exposure for Oracle Agile PLM administrative activities such as changing attributes, adding a new workflow, creating new reports.
· Pro-active in troubleshooting and seeking resolutions for business user’s issues.
· Developing relationships with the stakeholders and supporting them during the project lifecycle support.
· Documentation will be required
The role is based at their Cork site, although there may be a small amount of travel required.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UKAgile Product Lifecycle Management