We are currently looking for a full-time permanent Mechanical Engineer based in the Dublin region.
• Assist in the management of projects from tender to client handover.
• Assist in the production of coordinated system drawings, plans through CAD and/or BIM.
• Identify Mechanical equipment requirements.
• Select plant and equipment to meet specifications.
• Prepare detailed technical submittals for approval.
• Vendor / Contractor management on site.
• Liaise and work with QA/QC to ensure that all mechanical construction works are carried out in accordance with specifications.
• Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
• Interface with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
• Engage with commissioning teams to ensure handover is planned from construction phase and managed smoothly.
Qualifications / Skills
• Mechanical Engineering qualification.
• 5+ years’ experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
• HVAC experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
• Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail.
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to meet strict deadline and work under pressure.
• Excellent IT skills.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Jimmy Holly at TRS Staffing for a confidential call back.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003