- Our client specializes in project management and building services, engineering design for mechanical and electrical projects in the commercial, retail, education, health, power and industrial sectors.
- The mission of the company is to provide proactive solutions in line with their customer goals and objectives.
- They were certified by NSAI for their Quality Management System, Occupational Health and Safety Management System and by IQNET for their Health and Safety Management System.
- The company is located in Dublin. This city has been at the center of the county's phenomenal economic growth from high technology industries, financial services and other service sector.
Your duties will include the following:
- Production of engineering deliverables in accordance with relevant regulations, codes, standards and quality assurance requirements
- Mechanical design and design of renewable sources
- Producing thermal building simulation using IES modelling software
- Providing advice on wide ranging technical issues and queries relating to Building Services and industry energy audits
- Adherence and contribution to business and quality management systems operational and design safety, and developing good safety culture
- Delivering engineering design work to time and budget
- Degree in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
- 5 to 15 years of experience as a Mechanical Building Service Engineer
- Familiarity with engineering software packages including CAD, BIM and IES modelling software
- Either Chartered (CEng) or Incorporated (IEng) status would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, team working skills and technical ability.
How to apply
Send your recent CV in word doc format to lou@cornhouseconsulting
For suitable candidates, you will receive an email containing the Initial Questions.