Martinsen Mayer are working exclusively with an International Telecommunications provider to source a Site Engineer either from a recent graduate background. It is a long term contract role paid on a day rate.
- Onsite guide and monitor ASP for Hardware installation, make sure ASP installation following clients SOP and quality OK
- Guide and monitor ASP for material management, make sure CIAG KPI OK, Guide and monitor ASP for acceptance
- RAN Network deployment/swap experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Valid driver's license, Safe Pass and related certificate.
- Preferable if got Wireless experience with RAN system
All of the above would be a distinct advantage but I am intersted in speaking to graduates who are looking to start out in their career.