Administrator / Accounts Administrator- Maternity Cover
Location: Rostrevor (BT34)
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Job type: Contract, Full-time
Tinnelly Construction Ltd has built up a solid reputation as professionals within the private, industrial and commercial sections of the construction market. This ranges from new-build housing projects, large and small extensions, retail shops, pubs, hotels or government buildings and housing developments.
- Answering telephone calls
- Responding to email queries
- Arranging travel itinerary for staff members
- Arranging accommodation for construction site staff
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Helping complete reconciliation of month end supplier statements to the Purchase Ledger.
- Querying purchase invoices and distributing to relevant persons to resolve
- Inputting and filing of invoices
- Processing payments
- Any other duties which may, from time to time, be reasonably required within the role
- Experience within an administrative role
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent including English and Mathematics Grade C or above
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone when required
- Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure
- Able to follow through on tasks and self-direct as required
- Able to communicate in an effective and appropriate manner both verbally and written
- Ability to use Sage 50 accounts or similar program
- Ability to use Microsoft office, including word, outlook and excel.
- 30 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension rates
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Administrator / Accounts Administrator, then please apply now!
Immediate start required.