Administrative Assistant Visual Communications
Cpl Jobs are working with our client in the Craigavon/Portadown area who are currently recruiting for a Administrative Assistant within their Visual Communications department.
Purpose of the Role
The key function of the role is to enhance and develop how information is communicated and displayed within SOPs to promote user understanding.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities :
- Perform administration duties with regard to the collation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in accordance with procedure.
- Contribute to the review of SOPs with a view to presenting material in a more engaging format for relevant audiences
- Work closely with the SOP project team globally and bring ideas of how key functional requirements can be best displayed within an SOP through the use of words, pictures, diagrams etc.
- Develop a tool kit for SOP generation to provide standard templates for tables, flow diagrams and illustrations.
- Ensure all documentation completed is of a high standard and complies with Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practice Requirements.
5 GCSE’s including Mathematics and English Language at grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications)
Qualification in Art and Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communications etc
Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Experience of using Visio to develop flowcharts and diagrams
Experience of communicating technical or complex information in an easy to understand way
This role is for a fixed term contract of 6-9 months
Salary in the region of up to £22,000 pa depending on experience
Hours of work 8.30am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CPL Contact: To apply or for further information on other Office roles please contact Arlene Hawthorne on (phone number removed) or apply through the link below.
Key words: Admin Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Visual Communications role, graphic assistant, job, opportunity, cpl jobs, Arlene jobs.