Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Site Administrator in Dublin on the Ballycoolin Road for 3 Months. Our client is a Main Contractors with a long history of completing projects on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
- Provide reception Office Administration
- Saving of relevant incoming project emails
- Scanning of site diaries, allocation sheets, labour reports
- Typing up of Design Team, Subcontractor, Internal Minutes
- Compiling of Progress Reports
- Maintaining contact details of all Organisations & Contacts relating to project
- Drawing management
- Uploading drawings to our system
- Distribution of drawings to contractors
- Maintaining drawing register
- Administration of Quality Plans
- Checking quality plans are being maintained by site staff & signed off relevant check sheets on time
- Material Records and Returns
- Ordering of materials & plant/hire
- Uploading all delivery dockets onto spreadsheet & sending original dockets to accounts in head office
- Retention of Contractual Documents on our system
- Safety File / O&M Manuals
- Compiling Safety file/O&M manual at the end of each project
What you need to have
- Preferably 0-2 years administrative experience
- Experience working on Mechanical projects
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Individual must be independent, self-motivated, and flexible to handle multiple and changing priorities.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on (phone number removed)/ today for a strictly confidential conversation.
Job 35311 - INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.