Due to continued growth our client a leading distribution company, currently seek to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator to support their Belfast based depot.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing professional customer support to a large volume of Industrial customers ensuring that all customer orders are processed efficiently whilst working seamlessly alongside sales, purchasing and stock control departments.
Associated Benefits :
* Mon-Fri full time hours, early Fri finish
* Competitive salary £18750
* Onsite Parking
* Paid holidays & pension contribution
* Immediate start date
* Previous office administration & customer service experience essential
* Diligent approach to customer data ensuring accuracy & compliance
* Polite & courteous telephone manner with ability to build rapport with clients
* IT proficient, Word & Excel
* Ability to work in a fast paced Industrial office based environment
* Effective communication & interpersonal skills
* Strong attention to detail
* All aspects of office administration
* Receipt and processing of customer orders onto internal computer system
* Documentation of all relevant information from customer orders
* Check and validate customer confirmation purchase orders
* Regularly update information on systems & receive and process enquiries, ensuring follow up.
* Process Return Inwards Notes
* Liaise with other sales staff to maximise sales opportunities
* Data entry & customer call handling
* Daily support to the sales/purchasing team & office manager
* Assistance in depot month end stock take, clear down & reconciliation
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.