An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join a Finance team in an Engineering Firm with a global market.
This Lisburn based company, established over 10 years ago are experts in their field. We are seeking a full time, permanent member who can join their growing team as soon as possible.
- Matching delivery notes and supplier invoices
- Use of nominal codes
- Posting of supplier invoices
- Dealing with suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- May include some sales invoicing and credit control
- Any other admin duties within the office
- Applicants must have experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicants will need to be diligent, calm, and who will fit in seamlessly alongside the rest of the team.
- Strong IT skills- word, excel and email.
Hours of work Monday to Thursday 8.30-5 and Friday 8.30-3pm with 1 hour for lunch. Holiday allowance 23 days plus 9 statutory days.
The Accounts Administrator can expect a salary between £18000 and 22000 depending on experience.
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Patricia by clicking on the link or call me of a confidential conversation. Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
If this role is not suitable for you but would like to be considered for other opportunities, please contact us and one of our consultants can advise you.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.