As Contract Administrator, you will provide support to the Construction delivery team, including compiling and issuing contracts and ensuring compliance and performance reporting. In addition, you will support the Commercial Team (Construction Projects) in providing cost management and control.
As the Contract Administrator your new role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintain templates for all contract types including PQQs, ITN etc.
- Arrange for the signing of contract documents, issue to suppliers, track contract status in the supply chain and chase up with suppliers where necessary.
- Ensure contract agreements, electronic documents, records and data are correctly managed and develop systems to improve efficiency in this wherever possible.
- Implement & maintain electronic signature system for contracts.
- Track all procurement activities and update Procurement Pipeline.
- Manage eTendersNI and train Project Managers accordingly.
- Act as the single point of contact for electronic file transfer systems (Microsoft one drive) when used in tendering.
- Undertake minor procurement exercises as required including Time Charge Orders.
- Check invoices for low-value contracts for payment.
- Liaise directly with external suppliers regarding the management of contracts.
- Undertake audits of contracts and track cost for major projects
- Interrogate financial systems (Agresso)
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum of a BTEC Level 4 qualification or equivalent in Business, Construction, Engineering or another relevant discipline
- Experience in compiling or checking documents, procurement or purchasing processes and contract administration
- Experience in tracking and reporting costs, undertaking audits or compliance checks and operating databases or financial systems
It would be Desirable if candidates had the following:
- Minimum of a Degree level qualification in Business, Construction, Engineering or another relevant discipline
- Experience in cost estimating or analysis, compiling contracts or NEC3 Contracts
- Experience in project management processes
If you feel this "Contract Administrator "role is something you may be interested in please contact Damien or Anne in Belfast on (phone number removed) for further information.
If you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.