Excellent opportunity to work for a leading Pensions Consultancy who has an excellent reputation in their sector
The role will be to provide an effective and efficient pension’s administration service to clients, whilst participating in achieving team objectives.
- Performing various administration tasks e.g. handling of new entrants, leavers, retirements, transfers and deaths,
- Updating relevant pension administration databases and systems
- Logging and scanning post/correspondence
- Running automated systems calculations.
- Performing manual benefits calculations
- Developing a basic knowledge and awareness of their clients and associated schemes
- Assisting the team with project related work e.g. bulk mailshots to scheme members.
- Working closely with other departments/teams both internal and external to the Company
- Previous office based experience ideally gained within the financial services or pensions industry would be advantageous.
- Able to demonstrate a numerical aptitude evidenced by work related experience or academic achievements as listed below.
- IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or Degree or equivalent standard
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work in advance of deadlines and prioritising multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach to work
- Effective interpersonal skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required in order to perform their duties both numerical and written.