Process Project Engineer
Duration: - 12 Months+
Location: - West Dublin
An exciting new, long term contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Process Project Engineer to join our client’s site Sustaining Projects Group at an advanced Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility located in West Dublin.
As a member of the Process Project Engineering group, the selected candidate will be responsible for scoping and execution of Process Engineering Projects, supporting Drug Product manufacturing within Formulation, Vial/Syringe Filling and Lyophilisation, Inspection, Component Preparation and Packaging areas.
The selected candidate will also be responsible for implementation of maintenance programs associated with introduction of new process manufacturing equipment
- Coordinating introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment and associated supporting utilities issues during start-up and qualification
- Project Engineering, Management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization resources management, status management and external communication.
- Working with stakeholders, to scope process projects to ensure equipment and process requirements are satisfied.
- Development and Management of Change Controls
- Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and standard operating procedures
- Provide direct project input incorporating concept, design through to construction, commissioning qualification, validation and operation
- Participate as a member of multidisciplinary site and multisite teams
- Implement strategic objectives into pragmatic executable plans
- Development and implementation of maintenance programs and spare parts inventory optimization with introduction of new equipment.
- Degree in Engineering /Science, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical or relevant experienceD
Preferred Experience Profile:
- 4+ years regulated industry engineering experience (Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Semiconductor, AMT)
- Biopharma, Biotechnology Bio-Processing industry preferred
- Understanding of Change Control & Document Management Systems
- GMP experience.
- Proficiency in: - 2D/3D CAD- AutoCAD, BIM Revit, MS Office. MS Project,