Apple Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading News and Media provider, for permanent Advertising sales executive to join their media advertising sales team based in Belfast City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company.
We are seeking to recruit candidates who are confident, sales and target driven with excellent negotiation and persuasive techniques To generate advertising revenue through existing customers and new business generation, by providing clients with effective and innovative advertising solutions across our print and digital platforms.
Details of the role:
37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 9am-5.15pm Salary is Negotiable depending on experience. Basic is approx. £22k-£30k depending on experience + commission (OTE 10K+)
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of client revenue targets for both print and digital business with a strong emphasis on digital sales
- Ensure the achievement of agreed sales targets, KPI’s goals and objectives
- Account management and growth of client spends
- Develop a best in class relationship with key clients and agencies
- Ensure that all client engagement is carefully prepared and executed to a very high standard
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to key clients
- Generate new ideas to grow revenue
- Understand and deliver advertising solutions which match client briefs
- To develop creative ideas as well as to answer clients brief
- Establish strong relationships with clients, becoming a trusted and valued partner
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in an advertising sales role OR experience with an advertising agency
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Paid Search and Google Display network is ideal
- Ideal candidate should have experience working with key clients and media agencies
- Must have a strong understanding of the Digital & Print Media markets with a proven capability to build business cases around each development and successfully and convincingly deliver to the client team
- Strong PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite
Full clean drivers licence
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Aoife by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.