Dublin, Dublin City
€27800 - €29800/annum
VWR has long been the leading global, independent provider of product and service solutions to laboratory and production customers, enabling science for customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, industrial, education, government and healthcare industries.
In 2017, VWR was acquired by Avantor, a global supplier of ultra-high-purity materials and customized solutions for the life sciences and advanced technology industries. VWR’s expansive channel access and deep customer relationships strengthens Avantor’s abilities, adding a vital new dimension to the full scope of solutions we can provide—from discovery to delivery
We have a vacancy for a Warehouse Operative to join our existing team in Dublin (Dublin15).
Working hours: Monday to Friday 0900am – 1730 pm
The purpose of the role is to ensure all goods are picked and packed according to the SOPs and KPI’s achieved and to ensure the warehouse is properly maintained and to ensure warehouse safety.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure all material transactions are executed timely and in accordance to company KPIs
- Goods receiving, goods delivery, regular counting, operating conveyor belt, picking, packing, sortation system and inventory check completed in accordance to Distribution Centre’s SOPs
- Abide by ADR regulations when handling dangerous goods
- Always maintain warehouses and working area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Accurately input the data of goods transactions into SAP system
- Ensure that PPE is always worn while on site
- Adhere to manual handling training when moving, picking and packing items in the Distribution Centre
- In conjunction with Department Manager set own goals and takes ownership of same as per VWR PMP process
We are looking to hear from individuals that have a minimum Leaving Certificate – or similar and forklift license, Haz Chem and Manual Handling training required IT Literate – Lotus Notes and knowledge of Excel desirable
To that, it would be good if you had the below:
- Fully versed in use and application of VWR internal IS systems, e.g., Workday, SAP, Lotus Notes
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Active, high responsibility and can work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
Please submit your CV!