Our client is a large engineering contractor looking for a Document Controller with at least 2 years experience for work in the Dublin area.
- The key responsibilities are top work as part of our high-performance team to:
- The Document Controller shall download all new project information from the projects share file system as it becomes available.
- Organize and maintain the site drawing register as new information becomes available
- Remove, stamp and file appropriately the superseded drawings as they are presented
- Update the FTP server with new information as it becomes available
- Log and tracks all outgoing RFI and design team queries
- Log and track all incoming responses for RFI
- Record and issue of site meeting minutes as required
- Log a register of all noted design changes to drawings and ensure this is kept up to date
- Ensure smooth flow of information for all site staff and relevant sub-contractors
- Update live drawings in office on drawing file stick and ensure most recent copies are always available
- Organize and maintain a specification register as new information becomes available
- Update live specifications on the server and ensure most recent copies are always available
- Hyperlink specification register to said specifications
- Organize and maintain a schedule register as new information becomes available
- Update live schedules on the server and ensure most recent copies are always available
- Hyperlink schedule register to said schedules
- Support the Project CAD team with drawings
- Create and maintain the access register
- Assist with development of commissioning Plan and implementation of same.
- Ensuring checks are completed for compliance with latest building regulations and relevant design codes.
Necessary requirement of the Document Controller
- Ideally will possess 2+ years’ experience in a similar Document Controller position coming from an engineering or building services background
- Computer skills course such as ECDL or similar
- A good understanding of MS office package
- Be familiar with inbound call handling systems
- High level of attention to detail coupled with excellent organizational skills, Prompt resolution and issuance skills and a high level of attention to details
If you are interested in this role then contact Marion Keating TRS Staffing Solutions for a confidential discussion.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003