Do you have the ability to offer exceptional customer service to a corporate client base? Do you thrive in a fast paced office environment? Is Travel your passion?
Due to continued growth & new client wins Randstad are currently supporting a leading Travel Management organisation with the recruitment of Travel Administrators / Customer Care Agents to join their expanding Belfast based team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established & thriving business arranging all aspects of corporate client travel for UK Domestics routings
* Competitive salary £16250 - £17000 pending experience
* Monday to Friday working hours
* Staff travel perks
* Free travel insurance annually
* Work place pension
* Health & wellbeing benefits
* Team rewards
* Scope for career development
* Travel consultancy, airline or hotel booking agent experience within the travel, tourism or hospitality sectors highly desirable although not essential
*Previous Customer Service & Administrative experience essential
* Knowledge of a Global Distribution System (GDS) or reservation systems highly desirable
* Effective & professional communication skills essential
* IT proficiency with data entry experience essential
* Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload of multiple client requirements
* Working as part of a team arranging UK Domestic travel routings for corporate & business accounts within commercial, government, education & local authorities
* Responding to enquiries
* Securing fights, accommodation, rail & car hire transfer details
* Using a GDS booking & reservations system
* Professional customer care exceeding customer expectations
* Account management
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.