Zenith Technologies have an immediate requirement for Automation Engineer to be based on site of our global pharmaceutical client in North West Dublin.
Automation Engineer will manage and provide for the development of all DCS, PLCs and SCADA systems to industry standards, GAMP5.
Successful candidate will provide and ensure the design, development, maintenance and troubleshooting of automated systems on site, is completed in a compliant manner as per GAMP5 and EU GMP Annex 11.
- Designing, Testing and implementing HMI and SCADA (ABB) systems
- Designing and Programming PLC (Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi) Systems
- Designing, coding, debugging VB6 & VB.net
- Fault-Find complex automation equipment
- Developing , debugging and validating Control System software programs.
- Analysing, understanding, fault-find and modifying software programs written by other developers.
- Preparation and review of Design Documentation, Tender Documents and URS documents as required for the purpose of purchasing new equipment or services.
- Performing technical review of updates to SOPs related to the equipment / process
- Troubleshooting of Industrial communications (OPC-Modbus), Good understanding of Cyber Security principles, DCOM, Equipment Interfaces.
- Integration of Automation systems with MES.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3 years + of experience in Automated Control Systems
- 3 years + of experience in working within GMP environment
- 2 years + working in a Validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control
- 1 years + in integration of SCADA systems with MES
- Strong knowledge of Window Operating Systems
- Experience of working with PAS|X an advantage
- Experience of working with SQL databases an advantage