NRL are currently looking for a Contract Administrator to work on a highway infrastructure project in Dublin. My client is global engineering company who have won a contract to provide technical advice in connection with highway infrastructure operations and maintenance.
- To prepare and present reports and presentations to the client team and other key stakeholders
- To liaise with other teams and within the wider business and other key stakeholders
- Preparation of all necessary reports;
- Manage day to day operational duties;
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
You will need:
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Good experience and knowledge of project or programme management, ideally in a multidisciplinary environment; and
- A good understanding of the Microsoft platform and applications particularly Project, Excel and Word;
- A level eight qualification recognised by the National Framework of Qualifications/Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI), or other equivalent qualification in the field of civil, structural, mechanical or electrical/electronic engineering;
- Post-graduate experience in working with infrastructural projects.
What's in it for you?:
- Long term contract (2 years)
- Experience working on a key infrastructure project