We are currently looking to hire a Document to work in the Dublin region. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4300pm and Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm. This is a salary paid position.
Overall Role Objective
The Document Controller/ Site Administrator is responsible for processing, logging, distributing and filing all site-based documentation and drawings and ensuring all site administration work is completed.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties
• Manage and coordinate all documentation and drawings with the project team.
• Use ACONEX and EIDA(Construction Management Software) for the management of documentation and ensure both align.
• Manage Project Folder on SharePoint and ensure alignment with Aconex and EIDA.
• Print, log and file drawings and plans.
• Assist in the preparation of Operation& Maintenance manuals.
• Ensure the various prints of drawings, schedules and specifications are kept up to date and maintained for record purposes as described in the document control section of QA procedures.
• Prepare weekly time sheets for all site labour for Payroll processing.
• Organise site inductions for all new hires.
• Prepare purchase orders for site materials.
• Organise courier deliveries.
• Organise all site paperwork.
• General administration and office-based duties.
• Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
• Minimum 2 years’experience working in Documentation Control.
• Administration experience essential.
• Experience in the construction industry is an advantage but not essential.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate with Clients and Management.
• Capable of multitasking and meeting deadlines.
• IT Skills - A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, plus proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Experience in ACONEX and EIDA would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this role then contact Marion Keating TRS Staffing Solutions for a confidential discussion.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.