A leading Tier 1 Irish Main Contractor who have been in business for over 90 years with €multi-million projects across Dublin and Kildare including a €70m office building, €100m mixed use development and €100m data centre.
They currently have a need for an experienced Finishing Foreman working on a €multi-million mixed development project in Dublin with fantastic opportunities for career progression within a progressive company.
As Finishing Foreman:
• Monitoring safety and quality of trades and subcontractors
• Working closely with the Engineering Team and reviewing all drawings and details on an ongoing basis
• Manage plant and material requirements in good time to suit the programme
• Responsible for carrying out spot dimensional checking of works, bringing any discrepancies to the Site Manager
• Capable of stopping works that are not being carried out safely or to the correct standard
• Inspects sub-contractors works and signs it off when it is to an acceptable standard
• Assists with the preparation of progress report
• Advises the Assistant Site Manager / Senior Foremen / Foremen
• Mentors junior staff through leading by example
Finishing Foreman Skills:
The Finishing Foreman role would suit an experienced, self-reliant, delivery orientated individual from a trade or qualified background with 5/7 years experience working on large commercial / mixed development projects.
What you’ll get in return:
An excellent salary of €55,000 - €65,000 + package will be put in place for the successful candidate, depending on experience, and the opportunity to progress your career with a leading Main Contractor.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.