My client s a world telecoms leader and they have a class leading offering in SAAS mibile applications and telematics which they want to continually improve.
They have need for a Technical "User Experience" writer with a background of technical and content writing for - for mobile applications such as fleet management systems.
User Experience - being the key word, you will have a particular expertise in writing content for your audience and understanding fully what their needs are. You will be able to demonstrate a number of years working in this kind of role providing first class content and copy for web based, ios and android applications.
Researching, writing, and editing content that has a strong customer focus.
● Setting standards for microcopy across a product suite on web, Android and iOS applications.
● Creating onboarding guides to drive active product use
● Creating help articles for web and mobile products.
● Coordinating across teams to become central point of contact for help system and interface content.
● You have 3-5 years experience in a technical writing or content strategy role.
● You have a Bachelor's Degree in English, Technical Writing, or equivalent work experience.
● You write clearly, concisely and with a deep understanding of the needs of your readers.
● You have set standards for content, and provided guidance and copy-editing services for people implementing your standards.
● You are a problem solver, able to set goals and begin work on your own initiative.
If you can demonstrate the above with a CV, please send it via the linels provided