Our client is a leading end user organisation based in Dublin.
This exciting client isn’t one of the average names in the industry. They are a Technology company and are currently investing heavily in all areas of Cyber Security.
This client is offering an initial 3-6-month contract, but outside of IR35.,
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas the following experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Service Delivery Management role.
- Be a strategic and solution-based thinking
- Experience/Obtained IS0 Certifications and requirements
- Good communication skills
- ITIL qualified (foundation minimum level) or Technical qualification in IT Infrastructure
- Any IAM certifications are highly advantageous
This project is gathering a lot of interest, so if this is a project you would like to get involved in then please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Locke and McCloud are a leading Information Security Recruitment firm as I exclusively focus on the Contract market. If this opportunity or any other contact requirements could be of interest, then please contact Faisal Azim to discuss further.