Pre Commissioning Lead
Salary €70,000 to €90,000
Working across two substation projects in Blanchardstown and Leixlip.
• Responsible for all inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
• Develop and implement Suir and subcontractors Inspection and Test Plans, Quality Plans and quality procedures.
• Prepares and/or reviews pre-commissioning procedures and plans.
• Prepares and/or reviews Subdivision of Plant into Systems.
• Represent the company as the Lead Pre-Commissioning interface with the Client and vendors on all aspects of project for the duration of the project.
• Conduct inspections of all ongoing activities for all project related installations.
• Conduct inspections for all material deliveries.
• Organizes daily activities with Pre-Commissioning team, assigning duty and responsibility on single Equipment or total Systems to be inspected and tested.
• Ensures QHSE rules are applied on his/her perimeter.
• Oversees the overall system testing of the facility, systems, sub-system functional performance, in readiness for commissioning.
• Submit inspection requests in coordination with concerned site/project engineers.
Qualifications / Skills
• A relevant Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Trade qualification.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Pre Commissioning role.
• A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
• EIDA system/software experience strongly desirable but not essential.
• IT Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation.
• Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.
• Ability to delegate and manage team members efficiently.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines.
If this is something you would be interested in please apply below or you can give Marion Keating a call on (phone number removed)
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003