About the Role:
Zenith Technologies is looking to hire an Automation Utility Systems Engineer to join our client’s Biopharmaceutical site in Dublin, Ireland. Automation Utility Systems Engineer will be supporting facilities systems Automation IT and Engineering.
- You will be supporting Building Automation System, Water Treatment plan and utility automation systems
- You will be working with SCADA and OEM environments
- You will provide SME knowledge to Engineering on SCADA and PLC systems and troubleshooting and hands-on support to resolve technical issues
- You will provide SME knowledge ProfiBus, Modbus, Fieldbus technologies
- You will be scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
- You will be ensuring that equipment works to its specification.
Other duties will include:
- Creating and carrying out test procedures.
- Liaising with installation/project engineers.
- Supervising engineering, vendors and technical staff.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Providing technical support.
- Ensuring safe working conditions.
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
- Attend Software Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance Testing.
- Maintaining and developing change control systems
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing building automation system solutions and support to manufacturing organisations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry or similar is required.
- Experience with Siemens Desigo Building Automation System preferable.
- Experience on Rockwell and Siemens PLC/SCADA platforms preferable.
- Knowledge of ProfiBus, Modbus, Fieldbus technologies an advantage
- Experience of the following: Windows Server 2012, 2016 Windows Win 7 and 10, MS Active Directory
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting automation systems on utility vendor packaged equipment.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 industry standards. Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required.
- Experience of Validated and Non Validated Control System Documentation practices.
- Experience in Vendor management, project delivery and operations support desirable.
- Process knowledge of HVAC and site utility systems and Experience in control applications in black and other utilities. Understanding of Utility Process Control, an understanding of Level, Flow and Pressure Controls in an operational environment. Understanding of Environmental Controls in Validated Environments.
- The candidate will have demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organization and planning skills.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs is required.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise.